Philippians 1: 4-6

Note: For the Summer we are reprinting some devotions that ran back when we were getting this site up and running. Hopefully this is new content to you, and we will get back into writing fresh devotions as our schedule allows.



3 Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. 4 Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, 5 for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now. 6 And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.



There are certain people in this life who, whenever I think of them, I can't help but thank God for them. People who are behind the scenes in my life, yet do little things that make my life easier. So, even if I never say this, I appreciate you all for how much you do, hopefully you know who you are.

So how about you? Who are the people in your life that make things easier? Do you have people who partner with you? Make sure you say thanks to them.

Vs. 6 contains a promise that I love. It reminds me that no matter where I am in the journey, God's not done with me yet, and His promise is that if He's started something in us, He will complete it. So if God's been speaking something to you, take heart and know that even if it starts small, He will do it for you.

-Jeff-

About These Devotions

If you're reading this, it means that God has a plan for your life. But in order to figure out what it is, we've got to spend time listening to what He has to say. These devotions are meant to be an appetizer to get you interested in studying the Bible for yourself. They are a collection from the youth leadership of Reality Student Ministries. If you like them, subscribe either through RSS or e-mail in the sidebar, and then leave us a note and tell us what you thought.

Thanks,

-Jeff-

StatCounter