Matthew 5:8 The Beatitudes

8Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.



Oh man, I want to see Him. I think this is one of the greatest promises in the whole Bible, because I can't think of anything better than to be able to stand before God one day. It gives me hope that all of that time that I've spent taking my thoughts captive will eventually pay off. It encourages me that everytime I've turned off a movie or skipped through a sex scene is going to lead me a little closer to the day when I'll be able to look upon Him face to face. And how glorious will that day be!!!

Keep your eyes on the prize, and don't let yourself get distracted by the world.

-Jeff-

About These Devotions

If you're reading this, it means that God has a plan for your life. But in order to figure out what it is, we've got to spend time listening to what He has to say. These devotions are meant to be an appetizer to get you interested in studying the Bible for yourself. They are a collection from the youth leadership of Reality Student Ministries. If you like them, subscribe either through RSS or e-mail in the sidebar, and then leave us a note and tell us what you thought.

Thanks,

-Jeff-

StatCounter